A paragraph a day, keeps the stress away...
alwaysconcussed: i don’t know how to not curse i’ll mean to say, “ooh, this is pretty” and it will come out as THIS IS THE NICEST FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE GODDAMN LIFE it’s a problem
Screw you guys, i just want to be a dancer.....
But im serious…
HOLY FREAKING CRAP BALLS
i think im about to have an anxiety attack Ugh, i CANNOT handle this stress!!
It's all my fault
He liked to play in the road, an i knew that. And i still forgot to bring him inside earlier. Maybe if i had he’d still be alive Its all my fault and i know it I miss squeal so much and he just died like 2 hours ago…. Its all my fault…….
Altering old clothes to make them look newer/a...
Stupid, or thrifty?
"They call me quiet, but im a riot."
This song has so many levels
Everytime someone says that school is so close
Me: SHUT YOUR STUPID WHORE MOUTH UP, I'VE GOT TIME BITCH
because i still haven't finished my summer work
Let It Shine is probably the worst Disney movie...
Let it go Disney Channel Let it go
Every time i get tic-tacs i eat the whole package...
This can’t be healthy
All it takes is faith, trust, and pixie dust
What kind of a fucking heartless bitch are you?
“i didnt like you, i just liked the attention” Fuck off you stupid bitch I actually thought you were awesome and really, really liked you. “whatever you thought we would be, probably wont happen.” Fuck of Cara, i cant stand your fucking face anymore Excuse me while i vomit my feelings
Just found my destiny deoxys dvd that i've been...
None of you will ever grasp the amount of excitement that i just felt!
This or That - Theatre version: leave a number!
1. Pronunciation: Re-prize or Re-prease?
2. Battle of the heartthrobs: Jeremy Jordan or Aaron Tveit?
3. Fiyero/Glinda or Fiyero/Elphaba?
4. Host of the Tonys: Neil Patrick Harris or Hugh Jackman?
5. Plays or Musicals?
6. RENT: I'll Cover You or I'll Cover You (Reprise)?
7. Best Musical of 2012: Once or Newsies?
8. RENT the movie or Chicago the movie?
9. Velma Kelly or Roxie Hart?
10. Gabe or Natalie Goodman?
11. Broadwayworld.com or Broadway.com?
12. Would you rather work with - costumes or makeup?
13. Wicked [the musical] or the Wizard of Oz [stage production]?
14. Tony Awards or Drama Desk Awards?
15. Who's better for Christine? - The Phantom or Raoul?
16. A Light in the Dark or Light [Next to Normal]?
17. Bernadette Peters or Patti LuPone?
18. J. Pierrepont Finch (H2$): Daniel Radcliffe, Darren Criss or Nick Jonas?
19. Smash or Glee?
20. Melchior Gabor: Jonathan Groff, Jake Epstein, or Hunter Parrish?
21. Mimi/Roger or Collins/Angel?
22. Musicality: Classic theatre show tunes or rock musicals?
23. Singing in the Rain or On the Town?
24. On the Town [stage production] or On the Town [film version starring Gene Kelly]?
25. Hairspray film adaptions: 1988 or 2007?
26. Grease or Grease 2?
27. Totally Fucked or La Vie Boheme?
28. Overplayed/Overrated songs: Defying Gravity [Wicked] or Tomorrow [Annie]?
29. Lea Michele: Broadway or television?
30. Eponine or Cosette?
31. Hello Dolly or Kiss Me Kate?
32. West Side Story: Jets or the Sharks?
33. Sound of Music: stage production or film adaption?
34. Legally Blonde the Musical or movie?
35. Audrey or Audrey II? (Little Shop of Horrors)
36. Would you rather: have one big solo or lots of lines?
37. On or backstage?
38. Eugene O'Neill or the Richard Rogers theatre?
39. Phantom of the Opera or Love Never Dies?
40. Would you rather be: stage manager or assistant stage manager?
41. Tony Awards opening: 2011 or 2012?
42. Tony Awards closing: 2011 or 2012?
43. New York or London theatre?
44. West Side Story: film or stage version?
45. Reno Sweeney: Patti LuPone or Sutton Foster?
46.Link Larkin/Tracy Turnblad or Link Larkin/Amber Von Tussel?
47. One Day More or Who Am I?
48. Alabanza [In the Heights] or Will I [Rent]?
49.Physical CDs or iTunes of a cast recording album?
50. Angela Lansbury or Julie Andrews?